EMERGENCY DENTIST IN MIAMI- AVAILABLE
Our practice is located in the heart of Miami (FL), near Key Biscayne. We serve Miami, Downtown Miami, Brickell Key, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, and patients from all over the world. We answer the phone from 8am- 8pm Monday-Thursday and Friday 8am-1hr before Sundown. If the call does not go through, call multiple times every 5 minutes. Someone should answer… unless there are cell phone reception problems.
When an unexpected dental emergency occurs you need to take care of the problem immediately. Accidents happen, so you need to make sure that you are always prepared. If you get into an accident that causes you to need emergency dental services, you should look for an emergency dentist in Miami that specializes in the field. Your teeth are very important, so you need to make sure that you find a dentist that will know how to fix your teeth. They can help you with numerous procedures from root canal therapy to dental bonding. All of the dental services you could possibly need are available to you immediately.
TYPICAL EMERGENCY PROBLEMS and TREATMENTS REQUIRING AN EMERGENCY DENTIST:
- Extreme Tooth aches are usually treated with emergency root canal therapy or tooth extraction.
2. Broken Teeth are typically treated with cosmetic bonding procedures such as a cosmetic bondings and/or full coverage crowns or veneers.
3. Loose crowns are typically treated with re-cementation exam shows that it’s cavity-free. (Call our office from 8am-8pm)
4. Loose tooth from trauma (something hit you in the face) may be saved with splinting the tooth with orthodontic wire and also root canal therapy on the tooth that is loose.
5. Lost crown, especially front tooth, is typically treated cosmetically with a new temporary crown on an emergency basis, where impressions are taken and a permanent crown is made and cemented at a later appointment.
6. A painful wisdom tooth could typically be due to impacted or misaligned dentition in younger patient in their teens and twenties. It can also be due to extensive decay. Either way they most probably should be extracted.
You will experience NO pain during the dental procedure with full local anesthesia or/and sedation. Afterwards, your emergency dentist may prescribe pain medicine and antibiotics. Our promise is to relieve pain for anyone coming in with pain if possible and improve esthetics for anyone coming in with a cosmetic issue. Call (305)653-2231 right now to be seen.
We are here to help you, any time, any day. When your dental health is at risk, we will do everything we can to make sure that you’re treated as soon as possible. While dental emergencies are rare, they can happen, and it’s important to know how to take care of your teeth no matter what. Common dental emergencies include:
- Broken or cracked tooth/teeth
- Permanent tooth knocked out
- Object caught between teeth
- Severe toothache
- Sensitive teeth Miami
If you experience a dental emergency, be sure to call our practice as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention after hours, call our emergency phone number and our on-call staff member will help you. If you are unable to reach our office during an emergency, dial 911.
We make every effort to bring Emergency patients in the same day.